Ten at the Top is seeking an individual to serve as Collective Capacity Coordinator.
Job purpose: The mission of Ten at the Top is to foster collaboration and increase collective capacity across the 10-county Upstate SC region around issues that impact economic vitality and quality of life. The Collective Capacity Coordinator is responsible for coordinating, facilitating and implementing meetings, initiatives, activities and programs focused around key regional issues within the five driver areas of the Our Upstate Vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of five years of full-time work experience in a professional setting
- Experience coordinating work groups, volunteers or committees
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Writing proficiency (please provide samples)
- Attention to detail and the ability to produce quality work in a timely manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects or initiatives at one time
- Ability to work independently and accomplish tasks with minimal daily supervision
- Knowledge of South Carolina’s Upstate
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
1. Coordinate regular meetings, activities and initiatives for task forces and committees around the five driver areas of the Our Upstate Vision.
2. Regularly communicate with task force, committee members and other volunteers.
3. Conduct research related to projects, initiatives and driver areas.
4. Write reports, white papers, summaries and support material as needed.
5. Regularly update web site components with information related to task forces and committees.
6. Facilitate committee and task force meetings.
7. Conduct presentations and represent organization in a professional manner at meetings and community events.
8. Become familiar with key stakeholders within task force areas and across the ten Upstate counties.
9. Flexible schedule that allows for occasional attendance at early morning or late afternoon meetings as well as travel across the Upstate and occasionally to other parts of South Carolina.
10. Writing and coordinating the mailing of correspondence to funding partners and stakeholders across the Upstate.
11. Manage mailing lists including task forces, elected officials, board of directors and other stakeholder groups.
12. Coordinate community workshops and regional forums.
13. Regularly share TATT information through social media.
14. Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Full-time 40-hour per week salaried position
- Salary Range: $40,000-$50,000 (depending on experience and background)
- Benefits include company health insurance, paid vacation, cell phone stipend and paid holidays
- Applications will be considered when received until position is filled
Interested candidates should send cover letter (including specific experience as a capacity builder), resume and support materials by e-mail or standard mail to:
Ten at the Top
150 Executive Center Drive, Suite 202
Greenville, SC 29615