Guest Speaker: Vee Daniel, Executive Director, Better Business Bureau of the Upstate
Upstate Initiative Update
Dean Hybl, Executive Director, Ten at the Top
- Click here for the latest Upstate365 Newsletter written by Vee Daniel!
- Creating a Safer Upstate – Beyond the Shield: Perceptions, Realities & Community Concerns Around “Hot Button” Public Safety Issues on Aug 25th at 10 am. Click here to join us!
- Join us for our next TATT CHAT on August 26: How SCRA Supports Economic Development in South Carolina. Click Here to Register.
- Join us on August 30th for the Blues, Brews, and BBQ Networking Extravaganza! Click here to Register!
Amy Connor, New Horizon Family Health Services
- New Horizon Family Health Services (NHFHS) is celebrating National Health Center Week to recognize the important work of health centers in improving the health of the communities we serve.
- Serving Greenville County since 1992.
- Medical offices in Greenville, Greer and Travelers Rest, a dental office in Greenville, a dental mobile unit and two mobile medical units.
- NHFHS accepts private insurance, Medicaid, Medicare and offers a sliding fee discount for uninsured individuals who qualify.
- Services include primary care, dental, behavioral health and onsite pharmacy and laboratory services.
- Ryan White Program provides medical and support services to individuals living with HIV/AIDS in a 10-county area of the Upstate.
- Health Care for the Homeless Program provides access to primary medical, dental, behavioral health and pharmacy services to individuals experiencing homelessness in a 13-county area using a traveling mobile medical unit at strategic partner locations.
Trentsie Williams, GLEAMNS
Oct 15th, 2021: Women’s Leadership Council Event: This is a great leadership opportunity put on by the Greenwood SC Chamber of Commerce. Sponsorship opportunities for companies, individuals. Great opportunity for mentors too! Click here to learn more!