- AARP HomeFit Guide: www.AARP.org/HomeFit
- HomeFit AR: Apple App Store
- AARP Livable Communities: www.AARP.org/Livable
• Here to Stay: Home Upkeep for All, a step-by-step guide to help you plan and prepare so that home maintenance is more manageable and affordable | www.aarpfoundation.org/heretostay
Occupational Therapists: Recognize the health and disability issues people face over a lifetime and know how to match the abilities of an individual with needed supports.
• American Occupational Therapy Association | www.AOTA.org : Visit the “Patients and Clients” section.
Certified Aging-in-Place Specialists: Recognize the unique needs of the older adult population and is knowledgeable about aging-in-place home modifications, common remodeling projects and solutions to common barriers.
• National Association of Home Builders | www.NAHB.org and search for Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist | or call 800-368-5242