Welcome – Terence Roberts, TATT Chair
Presentation – Scott Baier, Ph.D., Professor and Chair, John E. Walker Department of Economics, Clemson University presented “U.S. Economic Outlook”
Anderson: Faith Line, Anderson County Library
- In-person services scaled back due to the Anderson County COVID emergency declaration; curbside pick up is available and internet, print, and fax are on a call-first basis
- New Children’s Area with garden is complete with a sensory garden
- A story walk was held downtown in December using a local author’s book
- Looking forward to developing makers space in the future
Greenville: Lisa Colby, Executive Director, Red Cross of the Upstate, redcross.org
You may qualify to donate plasma for coronavirus patients if you meet specific convalescent plasma and regular blood donation eligibility requirements. Find out here.
- The Red Cross is a disaster response organization with 360 active volunteers in the Upstate and a small paid staff
- In this active hurricane season volunteers helped recovery efforts and provided basic needs supplies
- Volunteers from the Upstate traveled to Washington, Oregon, and California to respond to fires
- Most work locally is supporting families after home fires (700 last year in the Upstate, with 2,000 people supported; 94 people supported just during the week of Christmas). Comfort and hygiene kits, financial assistance, shelter, replacement of medications and eyeglasses are just some of the items provided.
- Post COVID recovery please visit a Convalescent Plasma Center to donate plasma
Click here to view the presentation.
Click here to view the recording of the event.