We welcome you to Family Promise of Laurens County. When you walk into these doors, we hope you recognize right away the Promise we make to families each day for safe and stable housing. When you walk into these doors for services, we hope you see the love of Christ firsthand.
Family Promise of Laurens County provides three levels of care at our Center located at 205 Church Street in Laurens, South Carolina. We provide prevention services by assisting families to keep their current housing. Secondly, we provide sheltering services where families come in-house and join the rotation of churches who provide shelter and meals. Finally, we provide sustainability services for up to one year. We follow our families for a lengthy period of time to assure they are stable and following financial guidelines and planning designed for long term success. We are glad to service the citizens of Laurens County who need our services.
Our framework is a promise to families: PROMISE
- P=Passion to care for families
- R=Rapport by training and learning how to best serve our families
- O=Optimism is important for families going through difficult times in their lives
- M=Mission minded
- I=Impact the community for greater change
- S=Sensitive to the needs of our families
- E=Empathy through seeking our volunteers and others who have empathy and care and understand that homelessness can happen to anyone