“Moving forward with a collective voice.”
In this area, residents clearly see that there is a lot of work to be done, with threats and weaknesses vastly outnumbering the perceived strengths and opportunities.
Strengths and Opportunities
- Administrators meet monthly
Threats and Weaknesses
- Lack of worldview
- Lack of curbside recycling and other environmental forward thinking
- Making sure everyone is at the table
- Communication between city, roads, parks, schools, etc.
- Roads, internet, sewer
- Communication—lack of elected officials engaging
- County and City Council needs to play together better
- Government bodies’ cooperation
- Moving forward with a collective voice—with all parts of business and individuals