- This event has passed.
Tipping the Pain Scale: A Feature Documentary Film
December 4, 2021@2:30 pm-4:30 pmFree
The addiction crisis in America has reached a new boiling point, and courageous people – at all levels, from all walks of life – are rising to answer the call. Tipping The Pain Scale is a feature documentary film following individuals grappling with the current systemic failures of how we have dealt with addiction in communities and their journey to develop and employ new, innovative, and often controversial solutions to the problem. It is a quasi-anthology, weaving characters through their own stories as they connect to the issues plaguing all communities and the country in an urgent fight to save lives.
Tipping the Pain Scale has received the following awards and recognition:
- 2021 Best Documentary Feature Nominee at Orlando Film Festival
- 2021 Social Awareness Winner at Orlando Film Festival
- 2021 Best Feature Documentary Nominee at Las Vegas International Film & Screenwriting Festival
- 2021 Official Selection at Maui Film Festival
- 2021 Semi-Finalist at Flickers’ Rhode Island International Film Festival
This film features Secretary of Labor Marty Walsh; NFL Pro Bowl player Darren Waller; spoken word artist Joseph LMS Green from Washington, DC; WA State Representative Lauren Davis; Community Outreach Volunteer Roz Pichardo in Philadelphia; and Boston Police Officer Joshua De La Rosa. with Music from Sia.
To view the trailer, please click here.