- This event has passed.
PB&J: Pizza, Blues, & Jazz Festival
May 1, 2021@11:00 am-3:00 pm
One event on May 1, 2021 at 11:00 am
Join us for a weekend of PB & J — Pizza, Blues & Jazz! We’ve rounded up your favorite pizza joints to serve you at this inaugural festival, with live blues and jazz and local arts vendors. Sink your teeth into the cheesiest, greasiest slices of pie around, wash it down with cold beer and wine, and groove to some live blues and jazz bands!
Friday will feature music from Roosevelt Collier, and Saturday will have the Greenville Jazz Collective take the stage!
Want to be a vendor?
To register, review the rules and regulations, complete the form and return it to the Office of Cultural Affairs. Please note that the City of Mauldin reserves the right to refuse any vendor at their sole discretion.
A few notes to make your visit a smooth one:
- Parking and entry are FREE.
- Lawn chairs and/or blankets are welcome.
- Outside food and beverages are prohibited.
- Food and beverage vendors will be on-site.
- This year, we are discouraging people from bringing their dogs to this event. Leashed dogs will be allowed again in the future!
- Smoking, skateboards, and bicycles are not allowed at the Pizza, Blues & Jazz Festival.