- This event has passed.
May Day at the Ballet
May 1, 2021@10:00 am-1:30 pm$25
Are you ready to count gumballs, leap like a lizard, feed a hungry toad, create Picasso rainbows, dance to the HAPPY DANCE with The Company, watch The Company dance in the plaza, make friendship bracelets and MORE? We have the perfect Saturday for you and your family! Don’t you think it is time for some spring time fun? WE DO!
This event will be located in the parking lot of Chapman Cultural Center next to Barnet Park. Please read all details about the event below before purchasing tickets.
Details and Information:
Location: The event will take place in the Chapman Cultural Center parking lor next to Barnet Park. Those attending may park in The First Baptist Churchparking lot or The George Parking Garage which is FREE.
Entrance: Please show your receipt for your tickets at the ENTRANCE. There is a specific ENTRANCE and EXIT to monitor social distancing.
Ages: Suggested for ages 2-10 (under 2 is FREE and parents are FREE) All ages, are of course, welcomed to attend.
Times: There are two time sessions to attend. Choose one when you click to reserve with payment.
Rain Date: We are working on a raindate/location. This is TBA.
COVID-19 Protocol: Masks/face coverings are required as well as social distancing.
- All attendees are required to wear a mask/face covering for the event. We will have masks on site is needed.
- Bright May colors are great! We will have a photo op/backdrop for photos for a FUN family photo.
- Information will be given a check in. Please come 10 minutes ahead of time so that you cna enjoy the whole hour.
- May Day Munchies will be available for purchase.
- Parents must stay with their children. A few of the activities will need parent involvement! 🙂
- Each event session is limited to 65 children.