- This event has passed.
Mauldin Makers Market
November 9, 2021@5:00 pm-8:00 pm
The Mauldin Makers Market features a variety of vendors from around the Upstate selling locally sourced and produced items including produce, dairy, eggs, honey, gifts, clothing, accessories, treats, pastries, and more! Most vendors accept cash and/or credit cards. There will also be themed market days featuring some of the amazing, local vendors in the Upstate.
Every second Tuesday, April 10 – November 8, 2022 | 5-8 p.m.
*In case of inclement weather, please check our social media pages to see if we have cancelled the Market for a specific date: Facebook | Instagram
A few notes to make your visit a smooth one:
- Parking and entry are FREE.
- Lawn chairs and/or blankets are welcome.
- Outside food and beverages are prohibited.
- Food and beverage vendors will be on-site.
- Leashed dogs are allowed at this event.
- Smoking, skateboards, and bicycles are not allowed at the Mauldin Farmers Market.